How do I pay my bill?
- Online – go to your customer portal and make payments with a credit card or PayPal.
- Phone – 540-379-5866 opt 3
- Mail – Check payments can be made to iWiSP LLC and mailed to:
- PO Box 207 Partlow, VA 22534
How do I cancel my account?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know. Service will be cancelled at the end of your billing period.
What are the hours of operation?
- Phone Support – 540-379-5866
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Saturday 7am-2pm
- Text Support – 540-379-5866
- Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm
- Saturday – 7am – 2pm
- Technician Service Calls
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Saturday – Based on availability – Extra Fees apply
I am moving, what do I do?
Contact email@example.com and let them know when you are moving. All modems and routers can be left for new tenants. If you are renting router(s) you would leave those as well. Any other routers are the homeowners equipment.
If you are moving to a place we have service, our billing team will help get your service transferred. There may be cost associated.
We are only seasonal residents; can we put our account on hold?
Yes. Seasonal holds are set up on your billing cycle and can be for up to 6 months. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start and end a seasonal hold.
Can I prorate my billing?
Our services are a subscription service plan. We do not prorate services that are cancelled mid-monthly billing cycles.
I don’t see my address, how can I get service at my home?
We do our best to keep our system up to date, but please email email@example.com and find out if we can get service to your home or click here.
Is there a data cap?
There is no data cap on the service.
Do you offer phone or TV packages?
- We are an approved seller for DirecTV and would be more than happy to help you set up an account with them. For more information CLICK HERE
- We do not offer phone services, but we would be happy to help set up a VOIP service with another provider.
Which tier do you recommend for my family?
- Fixed Wireless – For general internet use and minimal streaming. Suggest only 2-3 devices at a time.
- Fiber Tier 1 – 100 download/50 upload – works great for general internet usage or entertainment. Can generally handle 4-5 devices streaming at one time.
- Fiber Tier 2 – 300 download/300 upload – Businesses, working from home, regular zoom/teams meetings, gaming, heavy internet usage or several devices streaming at the same time.
Can I change my package?
Fiber packages can be upgraded at anytime. If you choose to lower your fiber package, it will be effective at the start of your next billing cycle.
How does the installation process go?
Fixed-wireless – Our trained technician will come to your location and find the best location for a radio to be mounted and run an Ethernet cord into the home for a power source and connection to the router.
Fiber – We will bury a direct fiber line from our in ground box to your home or business. We bury the line 10-12” under ground with a direct bury plow. The fiber will either go directly to the desired end location or can be mounted outside and connected with Ethernet to a power source.
Do I need to provide any equipment for the install?
Multi-plug surge protector – We suggest that all equipment is plugged into a surge protector. This is not required, but suggested. We do not cover any equipment being fried do to electrical issues in the residence.
Router – Customers can provide their own routers. We also have routers available to rent starting at $5 a month. If you purchase your own router we suggest Netgear, AMPLIFI or Kivo Wifi6 (iWiSP stocks)
Modem or radios – iWiSP will provide, install and maintain this equipment
I am having troubles with my internet connection, what do I do?
- Check that all your equipment is plugged in and powered on.
- Do a reset on any equipment. This can be done by unplugging the power, wait 30 seconds and plug back in. It can take up to 10 minutes for all equipment to reload.
- Check firmware is up to date on your router. Sometimes you can simply unplug, wait 30 seconds and plug back in. It will automatically update the firmware.
- Contact Tech Support – firstname.lastname@example.org, 540-379-5866 (text or call)