We have changed to a new invoicing system. Here are some of the reasons we have made this decision. This system was designed by the makers of the equipment I use and is designed specifically for the WISP service provider.
Benefits do iWiSP;
- I will be honest here, this is the greatest reason and by itself would cause me to switch. Automatic Suspension of Services for Nonpayment. One of the biggest hassles at a time-consuming task has been the collection of the few customers that do not pay on a timely manner. Time that can be spent on more important task. Upgrading, improving and maintenance.
- Automatic restoration of service. I wasn’t sure whether I want this year are in the client list, but since his is it is related to number one I put it here. As long as UCRM is used to make payments service is restored within five minutes.
- PayPal. Another time consuming task. The new system allows PayPal payments to be made directly to your account and crediting them instantly and properly.
- It incorporates a better monitoring system. Allows me to see what is being used and when it is being used. It also notifies me when key locations are off-line.
- Improves communication with the client. Among other things I will be able to communicate with clients in a certain area for upgrades or another problems instead of everybody getting an email.
- It cost less than the one I am now using, allowing to keep my prices the best in town.
Benefits to the client;
- You will now be sent a payment receipt when a payment is recorded, weather via PayPal. automatic subscriptions, cash or a mailed in check.
- You’ll be able to report in detail problems you have from your customer portal.
- It cost less and the one I am now using, allowing to keep my prices the best in town.